Christchurch City Council is meeting at 9.30am on Thursday 10 September. The main items on the agenda for the public part of the meeting are:
- Reports from all the Community Boards outlining the major issues and projects in the areas.
- A report from the Halswell-Hornby-Riccarton Community Board that recommends the Council make improvements to the intersection of Awatea and Carrs roads.
- A report from the Halswell-Hornby-Riccarton Community Board which recommends the Council install cycle lanes on Waimairi Road between Maidstone Road and Peer Street.
- A report which recommends the Council sells the property it owns at 16 Cecil Place as it is no longer required for social housing.
- A report which seeks the Council’s approval of a focused, multi-year regeneration programme to guide regeneration initiatives across the city.
- A report which recommends the Council endorse work on the Bishopdale Revitalisation Programme and consider including funding for it in the first three years of the 2021-2031 Long Term Plan.
Read the full agenda.
The public are welcome to attend the Council meeting, which will be held in the Council Chamber on the second floor of the Civic Offices in Hereford Street. Alternatively you can watch the meeting on the live-stream.