- Reports from all the Community Boards outlining the major issues and projects in the areas.
- A report from the Mayor on the external activities she undertook in January.
- Reports from joint Community Board meetings on the North West Proposed Speed Management Plan.
- A report which seeks Council approval of a draft submission on the Urban Development Bill.
- A report which recommends the Council begin consulting the public about granting Netsal Sports Centre Limited a ground lease for part of Ngā Puna Wai so it can build an indoor recreation centre there.
Read the full agenda here.
The public are welcome to attend the Council meeting, which will be held in the Council Chamber on the second floor of the Civic Offices in Hereford St. Alternatively you can watch the meeting on the live-stream.