Christchurch City Council is meeting on Thursday 14 November. The main items on the agenda for the public part of the meeting are:
- A report from the Infrastructure, Transport and Environment Committee which recommends the Council approves the sale of properties bought under the Flood Intervention Policy which are not required for the Ōpāwaho Heathcote River Floodplain Management Scheme.
- A report which seeks Council’s approval to provide written comment to the Associate Minister for Greater Christchurch Regeneration on the Section 71 proposal relating to Hagley Oval.
- A report which recommends the Council approve the transfer available funds from the QEII Park Master Plan Programme for the development of a sports pavilion at QEII Park.
- A report updating Council on the programme for preparing the 2021-31 Long Term Plan.
- A report from the Mayor outlining the external activities she has undertaken over the past month.
Read the full agenda.
The public are welcome to attend the Council meeting, which will be held in the Council Chamber on the second floor of the Civic Offices in Hereford St. Alternatively you can watch the meeting on the live-stream.