Christchurch City Council is meeting on Thursday 28 May. The main items on the agenda for the public part of the meeting are:
- An update from COVID-19 Incident Management Team Lead Mary Richardson on the Council response.
- A report informing Council of the high level results from the 2019/20 Residents’ Survey programme.
- A report which recommends the Council approve that the Christchurch Housing Initiative Funding Agreement with the Crown be amended from a shared equity loan model to an ownership model.
- A report which recommends the Council approve a Heritage Incentive Grant of up to $4872 for the Akaroa lighthouse.
- A report which recommends the Council approve a Heritage Incentive Grant application of up to $13,549 for repainting work on the building at 2 Cunningham Terrace, Lyttelton.
Read the full agenda.