Christchurch City Council is meeting on Wednesday 29 July at 2pm. The main items on the agenda for the public part of the meeting are:
- A report which seeks Council’s approval to begin a special consultative procedure to consult on the draft Waste Management and Minimisation Plan 2020.
- A report which recommends the Council begin recruiting for a new Chair of the District Licensing Committee, as well as four additional list members.
- A report seeking Council’s approval of a submission to the Ministry for the Environment on the proposed amendments to the National Environmental Standards for Air Quality.
- A report which recommends the Council approve a covenant consent so that alterations can be made to the historic Hatherley homestead in Gleneagles Terrace, Ilam.
- A report on the focus of the Greater Christchurch Partnership for the next 12 months.
- A report that seeks Council’s approval to submit written feedback to the Associate Minister for Greater Christchurch Regeneration on a proposal to help fast track the development of new film studios in Christchurch.
Read the full agenda.
The public are welcome to attend the Council meeting, which will be held in the Council Chamber on the second floor of the Civic Offices in Hereford Street. Alternatively you can watch the meeting on the live-stream.