Christchurch City Council is meeting at 9.30am on Thursday 11 November. The main items on the agenda for the public part of the meeting are:
- A report that provides the Council with an overview of the initiatives and issues recently considered by the Community Boards.
- The Mayor’s monthly report on the external activities that she has been involved in on behalf of the Council.
- A report which seeks to have three central city cycling accessibility and parking projects identified as metropolitan projects, with decision-making delegated to the Urban Development and Transport Committee.
- A Hearings Panel report which recommends the Council adopts a new Freedom Camping Bylaw.
- A report which recommends the Council approve the draft submission to the Environment Committee on the Resource Management (Enabling Housing Supply and Other Matters) Amendment Bill.
- A report which recommends the Council approve the draft submission on the Local Government (Pecuniary Interests Register) Amendment Bill.
- A Notice of Motion from Councillor Phil Mauger about the service delivery review of the kerbside collection of waste. The notice of motion requests the review to be completed in time to enable the separate collection and recycling of glass to be considered by the Council as part of the 2022-23 Annual Plan.
Read the full agenda.
The public can watch the meeting on the live-stream.