- Reports from all of the Community Boards updating the Council on the significant projects happening in their wards and issues they are dealing with.
- A report with the Waipapa/Papanui-Innes Community Board’s recommendation to approve traffic resolutions for the section of Cranford Street between McFaddens Road and Innes Road as part of the Council’s section of the Christchurch Northern Corridor project.
- A report which seeks Council agreement to minor changes to the Development Contributions Rebate Policy and adopt the reviewed policy.
- A report with advice on providing rates remissions for residential properties which may become uninhabitable due to an event beyond the owner’s control in the current financial year 2019/20.
- Approval from the Council for the allocation of the governance remuneration pool set by the Remuneration Authority.
- The Investment Case for the Canterbury Multi-Use Arena.
Read the agenda here.
The public are welcome to attend the Council meeting, which will be held in the Council Chamber on the second floor of the Civic Offices in Hereford St. Alternatively you can watch the meeting on the live-stream.