- A report from the Infrastructure, Transport and Environment Committee recommending the Council approve the revised scheme design for the revitalisation of Victoria Street.
- A report which recommends the Council adopt a new International Relations Policy Framework. The framework is intended to replace the 2000 Sister Cities Strategy and the 2013 International Relations Policy.
- A report which recommends the Council endorse Toi Ōtautahu – A Strategy for Arts and Creativity in Ōtautahi Christchurch.
- A report which outlines options for responding to the earthquake legacy issues along the Southshore and South New Brighton estuary edge.
- A report seeking the Council’s feedback on a proposal to allow permanent lights to be installed at Hagley Oval. The proposal is being put forward under post-earthquake legislation by Regenerate Christchurch, on behalf of the Canterbury Cricket Trust.
- A report seeking Council’s agreement to the draft submission to the New Zealand Productivity Commission’s draft report Local Government Funding and Financing.
- A report which recommends the Council make a series of grants from its Capital Endowment Fund. Most of the grants being recommended are for community or sporting groups who are in the process or upgrading or replacing their facilities.
- A report which recommends the Council make a series of grant allocations from its Community Resilience Partnership Fund.
- A report which recommends the Council make a grant of $10,000 from its 2019/20 Metropolitan Discretionary Response Fund to the Tug Lyttelton Preservation Society. The grant will be used by the society to help pay for a Docking Survey.
- A report updating the Council on its strategy and policy forward work programme for 2019/20.
Read the full agenda.
The public are welcome to attend the Council meeting, which will be held in the Council Chamber on the second floor of the Civic Offices in Hereford St. Alternatively you can watch the meeting on the Council’s live-stream.