Christchurch City Council is meeting at 9.30am on Thursday 8 July. The main items on the agenda for the public part of the meeting are:
- A report that provides the Council with an overview of the initiatives and issues recently considered by the Community Boards.
- A report from the Halswell-Hornby-Riccarton Community Board which recommends the Council change the speed limit on several roads in the Wigram area.
- A report from the Halswell-Hornby-Riccarton Community Board which recommends the Council declares two-thirds of the property it owns at 66 Quaifes Road surplus to requirements and negotiate its sale to Kāinga Ora.
- The Mayor’s monthly report on the external activities that she has been involved in on behalf of the Council.
- A report that makes recommendations on how the money in the Events and Festivals Sponsorship Fund for the 2021/22 financial year should be allocated.
Read the full agenda.
The public are welcome to attend the Council meeting, which will be held in the Council Chamber on the second floor of the Civic Offices in Hereford Street. Alternatively you can watch the meeting on the live-stream.